9.4 release notes

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: 9.4 release notes
Date: 2014-05-04 12:46:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have completed the initial version of the 9.4 release notes. You can
view them here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release-9-4.html

I will be adding additional markup in the next few days.

Feedback expected and welcomed. I expect to be modifying this until we
release 9.4 final. I have marked items where I need help with question
marks.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Everyone has their own god. +