Re: Regress tests to improve the function coverage of schemacmds and user and tablespace files

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Haribabu kommi <haribabu(dot)kommi(at)huawei(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regress tests to improve the function coverage of schemacmds and user and tablespace files
Date: 2013-10-24 08:59:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here I have added some more regression tests to improve the missing function coverage of
schemacmds.c, user.c and tablespace.c.

The added tests are mainly RENAME TO and OWNER TO support.

patches are attached in the mail.
please check and provide your suggestions.

Regards,
Hari babu.

Attachment Content-Type Size
schema_user_v1.patch application/octet-stream 5.9 KB
tablespace_v1.patch application/octet-stream 2.0 KB