Re: Regress tests to improve the function coverage of schemacmds and user and tablespace files

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Haribabu kommi <haribabu(dot)kommi(at)huawei(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regress tests to improve the function coverage of schemacmds and user and tablespace files
Date: 2013-10-25 05:31:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Haribabu kommi
<haribabu(dot)kommi(at)huawei(dot)com> wrote:
> Here I have added some more regression tests to improve the missing function
> coverage of schemacmds.c, user.c and tablespace.c.
> The added tests are mainly RENAME TO and OWNER TO support.
Could you add those patches to the next commitfest such as they don't
get lost in the flow?
Here is a URL to it:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=20
Note that you will need a community account to register your patches.

Thanks,
--
Michael