Re: Regress tests to improve the function coverage of schemacmds and user and tablespace files

From: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Haribabu kommi <haribabu(dot)kommi(at)huawei(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regress tests to improve the function coverage of schemacmds and user and tablespace files
Date: 2013-11-23 11:31:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Haribabu kommi
<haribabu(dot)kommi(at)huawei(dot)com>wrote:

> Here I have added some more regression tests to improve the missing
> function coverage of
>
> schemacmds.c, user.c and tablespace.c.
>

> The added tests are mainly RENAME TO and OWNER TO support.

I've just had a look at both of these patches. All tests that have been
added seem to cover new areas that are not previously tested, they also
seem to cleanup properly after themselves, so I think these should be a
worthwhile addition to the regression tests.

The only thing I can pickup on which is at fault is the the trailing white
space

src/test/regress/sql/privileges.sql:837: trailing whitespace.
+\c -

But I can't imagine it's worth submitting a new patch to fix it.

I've marked the patch as ready for commiter

Regards

David Rowley