Re: rc1 or beta4?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: rc1 or beta4?
Date: 2011-08-17 13:00:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The current plan (or, the last one I recall) is to push another 9.1
release tomorrow, for Monday release. Are we going with beta4 or rc1?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: rc1 or beta4?
Date: 2011-08-17 13:03:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 14:00 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Are we going with beta4 or rc1?

RC1:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/19869.1312298345@sss.pgh.pa.us

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
http://www.gunduz.org Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2011-08-17 13:09:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2011/8/17 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>:
> On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 14:00 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> Are we going with beta4 or rc1?
>
> RC1:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/19869.1312298345@sss.pgh.pa.us

In Tom's final email to the -core thread he mentions I see now that he
did say RC1. I thought we were voting on the date though (not that I
have a problem with it being RC1).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

DP> The current plan (or, the last one I recall) is to push another 9.1
DP> release tomorrow, for Monday release. Are we going with beta4 or rc1?

+1 for RC1

DP> --
DP> Dave Page
DP> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
DP> Twitter: @pgsnake

DP> EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
DP> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
With best wishes,
Pavel mailto:pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com