Re: Patch to add regression tests for SCHEMA

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: robins <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch to add regression tests for SCHEMA
Date: 2013-03-18 03:59:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Please find attached a patch to take 'make check' code-coverage of SCHEMA
from 33% to 98%.

Any feedback is more than welcome.

p.s.: I am currently working on more regression tests (USER / VIEW /
DISCARD etc). Please let me know if I need to post these as one large
patch, instead of submitting one patch at a time.
--
Robins
Tharakan

Attachment Content-Type Size
regress-schema.patch application/octet-stream 8.9 KB