Re: Patch to add regression tests for SCHEMA

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robins Tharakan <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch to add regression tests for SCHEMA
Date: 2013-05-08 05:57:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Reviews are to be posted to pgsql-hackers, and then linked from the
> CommitFest site. Putting reviews only on the CommitFest site is bad
> practice.

Indeed. Sorry, shame on me!

I had not the original mail in my mailbox because I deleted it, I did not
want to create a new thread because this is /also/ bad practice as I was
recently told, and I was not motivated by fetching and reinstating the
messages in my mailbox for a short one-liner review.

Weel, I'll do better next time.

Anyway, all Robins' test cases are basically a very good thing, especially
as he tries corner cases, including checking for expected errors and
permission denials.

--
Fabien.