Re: Commitfest status

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest status
Date: 2014-08-26 07:11:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The first week of the commitfest is now behind us.

There are still 15 patches in "Needs Review" state, with no reviewer
assigned. Please pick a patch and review!

There are 20 patches in "Needs Review" state, with a reviewer assigned.
If you have signed up as the reviewer, please proceed with the review.

If you have submitted a patch for this commitfest, please check the
status of your patch. If it is in "Waiting for author" state, you are
expected to submit a new version of the patch, addressing any review
comments you have received. If you don't have the time to update your
patch in the next few days, please mark your patch as "Returned with
Feedback" and resubmit for the next commitfest. If your patch is in
"Waiting on Author" state, but you don't know what you should do to it,
ask for clarification.

Committers: Please pick a patch that's been marked for "Ready for
Committer", verify that it has been adequately reviewed, and proceed to
commit or bounce it back.

- Heikki