Commitfest status

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest status
Date: 2014-09-10 20:39:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Another commitfest week has passed, and here are still. There are now 24
patches in "Needs Review" state, and 8 in "Ready for Committer". I'm not
paying attention to the "Waiting on Author" patches - once we're close
to zero on the other patches, those will be bounced back.

The good news is that all but two patches have a reviewer assigned. The
bad news is that the rest don't seem to moving graduating from the Needs
Review state.

Reviewers: please review your patches. And then pick another patch to
review; one of the two that have no reviewer assigned yet, or some other
patch. It is only good to have more than on reviewer for the same patch.

Patch authors: if your patch is not getting reviewed in a timely
fashion, in a few days, please send an off-list note to the reviewer and
ask what the status is. The reviewer might not realize that you're waiting.
- Heikki