Re: Urgent Help Required

Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
From: shailesh singh <shaileshjuly(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent Help Required
Date: 2013-10-08 10:55:59
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I had got this message while running vacuum full from backend . Now My
database is not starting , Help pls.

backend> vacuum full debug;
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999999 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
ERROR: relation "debug" does not exist
backend> vacuum full;
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999998 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999997 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999996 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999995 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999994 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999993 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999992 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999991 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999990 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999989 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999988 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999987 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999986 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999985 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999984 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
WARNING: database "debug" must be vacuumed within 999983 transactions
HINT: To avoid a database shutdown, execute a full-database VACUUM in
"debug".
ERROR: could not access status of transaction 449971277
DETAIL: could not open file "pg_clog/01AD": No such file or directory

Now what?

Thanks in advance.

Shailesh Singh