Re: [pgsql-www] Developer's Wiki

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-www
From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Developer's Wiki
Date: 2006-09-02 19:33:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

I have now moved the wiki installation to:

http://developer.postgresql.org/

Where it is currently available for use by any hackers for non-end-user
related activities. I haven't changed Greg's original configuration at all
so it is still open for use by anyone at present, however I have added an
introduction to the front page warning that end-user related content may be
removed without notice. I've also added a couple of sections under which to
add links to projects and management documentation hosted on the wiki.

Let's see how it goes for now, and if it gets abused in anyway we can review
whether or not we need to think about moderation.

Regards, Dave.