What's planned for 7.5?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: ow <oneway_111(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What's planned for 7.5?
Date: 2004-01-12 19:14:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Is this all that's planned for 7.5? (based on current TODO list)

-Change factorial to return a numeric (Gavin)
-COMMENT ON [ CAST | CONVERSION | OPERATOR CLASS | LARGE OBJECT | LANGUAGE ]
(Christopher)
-Have psql \dn show only visible temp schemas using current_schemas()
-Have psql '\i ~/<tab><tab>' actually load files it displays from home dir
-Allow psql \du to show groups, and add \dg for groups
-Allow pg_dump to dump CREATE CONVERSION (Christopher)
-Use dependency information to dump data in proper order
-Use background process to write dirty shared buffers to disk

Thanks

Native Win32 is planned for it (whether it makes it or not is another
question, but it is the goal) ...

----

Mensaje citado por "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>:

> Native Win32 is planned for it (whether it makes it or not is another
> question, but it is the goal) ...

Replication wasn't another BIG one?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;