Should next release by 8.0 (Was: Re: [GENERAL] I am being interviewed by OReilly )

Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Date: 2002-07-03 20:46:46
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hey,

Oreilly and Assoc is interviewing me and they asked me two questions I
don't have the answers to:

When is 7.3 set to land?

When is 8.0 set to land?

I said, when there done, but they want a little more ;)

Joshua Drake
Co-Author Practical PostgreSQL
Command Prompt, Inc. -- Creators of Mammoth PostgreSQL