PostgreSQL database expert @ Orchestra Networks, Paris, France

From: Stamatis Zampetakis <stamatis(dot)zampetakis(at)orchestranetworks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL database expert @ Orchestra Networks, Paris, France
Date: 2017-05-05 12:11:52
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are currently expanding our R&D team in Paris and we are looking for a
highly motivated database expert who can help us optimize the performance
and scalability of our platform using the PostgreSQL database.

The full job description and instructions on how to apply can be found on
our website (http://www.orchestranetworks.com/jobs/).

Why join us?
==========
-You will be joining one of the top-2 leaders in Master Data Management
according to Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant.
-You will work in a product-focused team, where expertise, curiosity,
quality and technical ability matter the most.
-You will join us in our brand new offices, located near Paris St Lazare /
Opéra, in front of the beautiful Square Louis XVI.

The Company
Orchestra Networks helps enterprises manage their most important data. We
provide a software solution - EBX - that helps users manage, govern and
share any kind of data (master, reference, metadata), in a unified
framework.

The company is headquartered in Paris and has offices in the United States,
the United Kingdom, Germany and Vietnam. Its software, EBX, is distributed
and deployed by large companies in more than 15 countries.