Request to add to Postgres Job mailing list

From: Percy Supena <percy(at)binary(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Sharmay Buenaventura <sharmay(at)binary(dot)com>
Date: 2019-03-12 06:40:20
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi Admin Team,

We would like to request to have our open role for PostgreSQL Database
Programmer and Administrator (DBA) - Malaysia also added to your mailing
list. We can also accommodate application for remote work.

Please find attached job description. Kindly let us know if there's
anything we should do to satisfy your requirements.

Thank you.

Percy Supena | Talent Acquisition Executive
Binary.com <https://www.binary.com/> | Binary Group of Services
For more information about our privacy policy click here
<https://www.binary.com/en/careers/privacy-policy.html>.

Attachment Content-Type Size
PostgreSQL DBA - Malaysia.docx application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document 10.7 KB