Join an International Top-Class Team: Product Development Linux & PostgreSQL

From: Theodor Klossner <tklossner(at)ems(dot)ch>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Join an International Top-Class Team: Product Development Linux & PostgreSQL
Date: 2019-03-06 11:32:15
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Dear member of the postgresql mailing list

My name is Theodor Klossner, Senior Partner at Engineering Management Selection E.M.S. AG. For more than 25 years, we have been a leader in corporate and career advice in Switzerland and work exclusively on a mandate basis.

We are mandated to look for a senior Linux & PostgreSQL Development Engineer. Or client, a 120 employee start-up company, based in Switzerland, is establishing an advanced technology for migrating mainframe software.

Main points:
Design, conception and realization of new software solutions.

Exciting and varied activity (low-level Linux and PostgreSQL development)

Challenging job in a team of high caliber experts.

https://www.ems.ch/de/stellenangebote/linux-postgresql-development-engineer-3659-zh

If you are interested in this position and you would like to know more, please contact me by e-mail or by phone.

Kind regards,

Theodor Klossner
Senior Partner

Engineering Management Selection E.M.S. AG
Ruetistrasse 66
8032 Zurich / Switzerland

Phone +41 44 266 13 13
tklossner(at)ems(dot)ch