PostgreSQL DBA at Baltimore, MD

From: "Dave Dutta" <dave(at)interbasecorp(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA at Baltimore, MD
Date: 2019-03-12 17:40:35
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

We are recruiting a PostgreSQL DBA, for our Government client at Baltimore,
MD. This will be a multi-year contract position. Project starts form April
2nd week.

The primary job will be, perform Database migration for PostgreSQL and Mongo
DB databases between various environments, including between data centers
and cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). And PostgreSQL
Server database administration, manage role based (RBAC) user accounts and
system accounts, patch Management and maintain Replication/DR Environment.

The ideal candidate should have a minimum of six (6)years of experience in
PostgreSQL Server or equivalent database administration, patch management
and maintenance of Replication/DR Environment.

For details please reply to me with your resume and expected all inclusive
hourly rate.

Thanks

Regards

Dave Dutta | Interbase Corporation

Manager Business Development

Ph: 714-783-7663 Fax: (714) 701-6330

Email: dave(at)interbasecorp(dot)com

22485 La Palma Ave. Suite 204, Yorba Linda, CA 92887