Crunchy Data is hiring in France!

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Stephanie Verhalen <stephanie(dot)verhalen(at)crunchydata(dot)com>
Subject: Crunchy Data is hiring in France!
Date: 2022-02-08 20:54:37
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Crunchy Data is on a mission to bring the power and efficiency of open
source PostgreSQL to security-conscious organizations and eliminate
expensive proprietary software costs. Since 2012, we have built a
foundation of secure and critical PostgreSQL deployments while
leveraging our expertise in managing large-scale, mission-critical
systems to provide a suite of products and services. Our focus is on
solving enterprise-level challenges with secure, open source technologies.

We are currently hiring for Solution Architects.

These positions are experienced level, and based in France. However
remote work from anywhere in France is acceptable.

Please see the job description for more information:

https://crunchydata.applytojob.com/apply/EtNoWDsyFu/Solutions-Architect

Qualified and interested candidates should apply through Crunchy's
Careers page or reach out directly with any questions. No recruiters,
please.

https://crunchydata.applytojob.com/apply

Thanks!

Joe Conway