Re: Native DB replication for PG

Lists: pgsql-general
From: "Gauthier, Dave" <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Native DB replication for PG
Date: 2010-04-30 18:17:12
Lists: pgsql-general

I believe v9 will have native DB master/slave DB replication (correct if wrong). If so, what's the best guess on when will v9 be released?

Thanks!

From: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Gauthier, Dave" <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Native DB replication for PG
Date: 2010-04-30 19:14:38
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Gauthier, Dave <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com> wrote:
> I believe v9 will have native DB master/slave DB replication (correct if
> wrong).  If so, what’s the best guess on when will v9 be released?

well, depends on how you define replication, but yes. my _guess_ on
release is late summer. the key event to watch for is entering beta
then you can figure 1-2 months.

merlin