Question

Lists: pgsql-bugs
From: "Wang, Gang-RSC" <Gang(dot)Wang(at)yum(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question
Date: 2014-10-14 03:02:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

When we install postgresql database, how much memory we need?

"This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation."