Re: Ding-dong, contrib is dead ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ding-dong, contrib is dead ...
Date: 2006-09-05 05:16:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce,

After some delay with server issues, I've loaded these contrib modules. Since
I'm not hip to the magic required to remove a directory safely in CVS, please
do it for me?

Migrated to pgFoundry:
adddepends (Greg)
dbmirror (Steve Singer)
dbase --> dbf2pg
fulltextindex --> simplefti
mac (LER) --> mac-manufacturer
userlock (Merlin)

Please also kill the following two contrib directories, because despite an
impassioned plea by Robert Treat, they appear to not have any users (at least
nobody responded to posts on PWN or -hackers)
tips
mSQL-interface

--
Josh Berkus