Re: Back-branch releases upcoming this week

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Back-branch releases upcoming this week
Date: 2011-09-20 05:37:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As has been mentioned a couple times, we're well overdue for updates of
the back branches. Seems like time to get that done, so we'll be
wrapping 8.2.x and up this Thursday for release Monday the 26th.

regards, tom lane

> As has been mentioned a couple times, we're well overdue for updates
> of the back branches. Seems like time to get that done, so we'll be
> wrapping 8.2.x and up this Thursday for release Monday the 26th.

Can we also specify a final release version for 8.2? This set will be
8.2.21, and I propose to EOL 8.2 as of 8.2.22.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
http://www.gunduz.org Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz