ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE ALL TO ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE ALL TO ...
Date: 2014-01-16 21:37:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

It's a day late and I'm a dollar short, but attached is a (very) minor
patch to allow users to more easily move their various objects from
one tablespace to another. Included are docs and a regression test;
I'm happy to improve on both should folks send me suggestions.

As we use tablespaces quite a bit, this can be extremely handy for us
and I expect others will find it useful too.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
alt_tblspc_move_all.patch text/x-diff 18.9 KB

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> It's a day late and I'm a dollar short, but attached is a (very) minor
> patch to allow users to more easily move their various objects from
> one tablespace to another. Included are docs and a regression test;
> I'm happy to improve on both should folks send me suggestions.
>
> As we use tablespaces quite a bit, this can be extremely handy for us
> and I expect others will find it useful too.
>
> Thoughts?

Don't be late next time?

I did look this over and it seems fine.

--