Void binary patch

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Void binary patch
Date: 2011-02-20 10:20:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just patch for missing procedures for void send/recv

Regards,
Radek

Attachment Content-Type Size
void_binary.patch text/x-patch 3.1 KB

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Void binary patch
Date: 2011-02-21 03:59:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 11:20:22AM +0100, Radosław Smogura wrote:
> Just patch for missing procedures for void send/recv
>
> Regards,
> Radek

Thanks! :)

Style note: the project doesn't use // as a comment-to-end-of-line in
C because some supported compilers don't understand it.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!