Re: Terms.

Lists: pgsql-docs
From: Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Terms.
Date: 2010-09-17 07:32:31
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hey all,

At http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/libpq-connect.html
the first sentence is
"The following functions deal with making a connection to a
PostgreSQLbackend server."
Please, change "backend server" to "backend" or "server", as of
at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/protocol.html
written:
"...the terms "backend" and "server" are interchangeable..."

Accuracy - the politeness of kings. :-)

Regards,
Dmitriy