Re: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Jeff MacDonald <jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com
Subject: additional info needed to list 'data slab' as a postgresql service provider?
Date: 2008-02-19 15:28:24
Lists: pgsql-www

greetings,

some time ago I filled out the "new service provider" form on postgresql.org
for a "virtual private server" provider called "data slab".

if there are additional details required in order for the submission to be
approved, or if there is some other issue preventing it from being listed,
please let me know.

regards,
jeff
--