Re: I am done

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: I am done
Date: 2002-09-02 06:30:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have finished going through my email box and applying patches from the
patches queue. There is one patch left in the queue related to tcl
notification of connection failure. Tom wants to look at that.

I am running tests now on the code.

Tomorrow, I will run pgindent and create the HISTORY file for 7.3.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us