Re: dblink regression failure in HEAD

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dblink regression failure in HEAD
Date: 2010-07-13 02:31:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I found regression test for dblink in HEAD was failed on my machine.
One buildfarm machine also reported the same failure.

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=pangolin&dt=2010-07-12%2013:37:06

It seems to come from the recent fix for dropped column support,
but I'm not sure why other machines can pass the test.

================= pgsql.29332/contrib/dblink/regression.diffs
===================
*** /home/slux/buildfarm/HEAD/pgsql.29332/contrib/dblink/expected/dblink.out Mon
Jul 12 13:37:07 2010
--- /home/slux/buildfarm/HEAD/pgsql.29332/contrib/dblink/results/dblink.out Mon
Jul 12 13:51:40 2010
***************
*** 905,926 ****
ADD COLUMN col4 INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 42;
SELECT dblink_build_sql_insert('test_dropped', '2', 1,
ARRAY['1'::TEXT], ARRAY['2'::TEXT]);
! dblink_build_sql_insert
! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
! INSERT INTO test_dropped(id,col2b,col3,col4) VALUES('2','113','foo','42')
! (1 row)
!
SELECT dblink_build_sql_update('test_dropped', '2', 1,
ARRAY['1'::TEXT], ARRAY['2'::TEXT]);
! dblink_build_sql_update
! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! UPDATE test_dropped SET id = '2', col2b = '113', col3 = 'foo', col4
= '42' WHERE id = '2'
! (1 row)
!
SELECT dblink_build_sql_delete('test_dropped', '2', 1,
ARRAY['2'::TEXT]);
! dblink_build_sql_delete
! -----------------------------------------
! DELETE FROM test_dropped WHERE id = '2'
(1 row)

--- 905,918 ----
ADD COLUMN col4 INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 42;
SELECT dblink_build_sql_insert('test_dropped', '2', 1,
ARRAY['1'::TEXT], ARRAY['2'::TEXT]);
! ERROR: source row not found
SELECT dblink_build_sql_update('test_dropped', '2', 1,
ARRAY['1'::TEXT], ARRAY['2'::TEXT]);
! ERROR: source row not found
SELECT dblink_build_sql_delete('test_dropped', '2', 1,
ARRAY['2'::TEXT]);
! dblink_build_sql_delete
! DELETE FROM test_dropped WHERE col2b = '2'
(1 row)

--
Itagaki Takahiro