Re: Recovery control functions

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recovery control functions
Date: 2011-01-14 11:09:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Functions to control recovery, to aid PITR and Hot Standby.
pg_is_xlog_replay_paused()
pg_xlog_replay_pause()
pg_xlog_replay_resume()

recovery.conf parameter: pause_at_recovery_target (bool)

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/

validate.v3.patch text/x-patch 20.6 KB

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recovery control functions
Date: 2011-01-14 11:15:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 11:09 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> Functions to control recovery, to aid PITR and Hot Standby.
> pg_is_xlog_replay_paused()
> pg_xlog_replay_pause()
> pg_xlog_replay_resume()
>
> recovery.conf parameter: pause_at_recovery_target (bool)

And now with the correct patch.

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/

recovery_control.v2.patch text/x-patch 11.6 KB