Re: Different size in the DATA directory

Lists: pgsql-sql
From: Maurício Sessue Otta <mauricio(at)cristorei(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Different size in the DATA directory
Date: 2002-11-01 14:09:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, in my production server a "du -hs" in the DATA directory
returns 21GB
in a newly installed server, after I restored the dumps from the
production server, the "du -hs" gives me just 8GB

why is there such a diference???

what should I do (besides buying bigger and bigger HDs) ???

[]'s Mauricio

I do daily vacuums on the production server