Trying to replicate from MS 2008 R2 to PostgreSQL

From: "Gray, William A(dot)" <william(dot)gray(at)thermofisher(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Trying to replicate from MS 2008 R2 to PostgreSQL
Date: 2017-11-10 20:49:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have a project where I am trying to replicate some tables from a MS2008 SQL database to a PostgreSQL database. I have created a Linked Server using the PostgreSQL ANSI driver and the connection tests successfully. But when I try to create a subscription using that Linked Server, I cannot connect successfully to it. I was wondering if you might have some insights into possible avenues of research for this problem. Thank you.

William Gray
Programmer Analyst
Fisher BioServices

Thermo Fisher Scientific
14665 Rothgeb Dr | Rockville, MD 20850
Tel: (301) 315-8455 | Mobile: (301) 219-7782 | Fax: (301) 838-9320
william(dot)gray(at)thermofisher(dot)com<mailto:bhavna(dot)khilnani(at)thermofisher(dot)com> | www.fisherbioservices.com<http://www.fisherbioservices.com/> | www.thermofisher.com<http://www.thermofisher.com/>

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete all copies.