Problem with ODBC v.10

From: Real Vision <realvision(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with ODBC v.10
Date: 2017-11-08 14:19:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

We use msaccess that connects to postgresql database with your ODBC driver

With the new version 10.0, something does not work anymore :

When we create a new record in a table with the dao method tb.addnew

Then we want to get the Autonumber generated, we used to add tb.update
and tb.Bookmark=tb.LastModified and then we were able to get the
tb!MyAutoNumberField value

Now this does not wok anymore and we get The record is deleted

(note that with MSAccess database we can get the autonumber before the
tb.update)

I saw that you have changed things with Identity... Maybe you broke
something...

Regards,

Dan