Re: Bad records in table

From: "Peter Darley" <pdarley(at)kinesis-cem(dot)com>
To: "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
Cc: "Pgsql-General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bad records in table
Date: 2002-07-03 21:33:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Martijn,
What I didn't think to mention in my original post is that I was unable to
delete the rows because the backend would crash.
It turned that the table was way beyond help (at least by someone at my
skill level), because there was some bad memory in the machine. Thanks for
the pointer to memtest86. It did the trick.
Thanks,
Peter Darley