New libpq driver snapshot

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New libpq driver snapshot
Date: 2005-07-22 09:43:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've uploaded an update of the new libpq driver to
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/snapshots/. It will appear on
the PostgreSQL website and ftp mirrors within a day or so.

This version fixes all known memory leaks and other issues found in the
first snapshot of the new libpq driver, except the threading issue I've
found when using transactions in ODBCBench.

*** It is essential that this version gets lots of testing in order to
ensure it is of production quality before we make a proper release, so
please take the time to test your applications with it! ***

To aid testing, this driver will install as PostgreSQL-libpq, and may be
installed in parallel with non-libpq versions of the driver.

Regards, Dave.