Re: New libpq driver snapshot

From: "Miguel Juan" <mjuan(at)cibal(dot)es>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New libpq driver snapshot
Date: 2005-07-22 10:26:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I just tried the latest snapshot under BDE (Borland Database Engine)
environment and the driver still have the same problems with de
text/char/varchar fields.

With version 8 not libpq the fields appear in blank, but now it do not show
field at all. Some time ago I done some Log comparation and I found out that
the return type of the fields where somekind diferent between version 7 and
version 8.

Do you want any information, Logs or anything?

Note: I am not a Visual C programmer, but I can try do do some debug if you
need it.

Regards

Miguel Juan