pgsql: Add ANALYZE into regression tests

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Add ANALYZE into regression tests
Date: 2014-04-13 04:42:30
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Add ANALYZE into regression tests

Looks like we can end up with different plans happening on the
buildfarm, which breaks the regression tests when we include
EXPLAIN output (which is done in the regression tests for
updatable security views, to ensure that the user-defined
function isn't pushed down to a level where it could view the
rows before the security quals are applied).

This adds in ANALYZE to hopefully make the plans consistent.
The ANALYZE ends up changing the original plan too, so the
update looks bigger than it really is. The new plan looks
perfectly valid, of course.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b3e6593716efef901fcc847f33256c6b49958898

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/updatable_views.out | 232 +++++++++++--------------
src/test/regress/sql/updatable_views.sql | 4 +