Hello PostgreSQL DBA, we are looking for you ....

From: Jose David Verbel Tous <jverbel(at)solati(dot)com(dot)co>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hello PostgreSQL DBA, we are looking for you ....
Date: 2019-06-14 19:32:37
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello

I want to share with you this interesting challenge for those who want to
test their knowledge in SOLATI:

We are looking for a DBA in PostgreSQL to complement our work team
Minimum experience of 2 to 3 years in the area.
Indefinite term contract
Salary: to be agreed + benefits of law + benefits
Place of work: Colombia, Medellín or Bogotá, where you prefer

We are an innovative cloud services company for Banking, telco, retail, our
growth and expansion requires your knowledge and expertise.

www.solati.com.co

If you are interested please send me the resume, with a copy to:
cgranada(at)solati(dot)com(dot)co

--

*Jose David Verbel Tous*
Solati SAS

Este mensaje es confidencial, está amparado por secreto profesional y no
puede ser usado ni divulgado por personas distintas de su(s)
destinatario(s). Si no es el receptor autorizado, cualquier retención,
difusión, distribución o copia de este mensaje es prohibida y será
sancionada por la ley. Si por error recibe este mensaje, favor reenviarlo
al remitente y borre el mensaje recibido.

This message is confidential, subject to professional secret and may not be
used or disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If you are not
the addressee(s), any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited and sanctioned by law. If you receive
this message in error, please send it back and delete the message received