Dalibo (France): Sales Representative Wanted

From: Laura Ricci <laura(dot)ricci(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dalibo (France): Sales Representative Wanted
Date: 2019-06-13 09:27:07
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

As you probably already know, Dalibo is a French cooperative
specializing in Postgres and providing services, training and support to
its clients.

Today, we are looking for a major accounts sales representative.

Would you know somebody living in France, with a significant experience
in the open source sector?

Here is the job offer (in French): https://www.dalibo.com/jobs

Regards,

Laura

<https://www.dalibo.com/>
*DALIBO*
*L'expertise PostgreSQL*
43, rue du Faubourg Montmartre
75009 Paris *Laura Ricci*
*Communication externe*
laura(dot)ricci(at)dalibo(dot)com
Valorisez vos compétences PostgreSQL, faites-vous certifier par Dalibo
<https://certification.dalibo.com/> !