Re: PSQL Server couldn't start

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PSQL Server couldn't start
Date: 2014-07-23 06:15:30
Lists: pgsql-general

*Well the above would indicate it is not being shutdown properly.How are
you shutting it down?*

PSQL server starterd as stoped by postgresql windows service. So when I
shutdown the machine postgres shutting down by postgres windows service

*What and how are you installing?*

Using windows binary zip file, I extract zip file and create cluster using
intidb then register windows service using pg_ctl

*Who are you running the service as?*

I try to start the psql server from command prompt using pg_ctl.exe