Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR

From: Szymon Guz <mabewlun(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR
Date: 2013-06-26 19:05:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 26 June 2013 20:57, Szymon Guz <mabewlun(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On 26 June 2013 20:55, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/26/2013 12:29 AM, Szymon Guz wrote:
>> > OK, so I think this patch can be committed, I will change the status.
>>
>> Can we have a full review before you mark it "ready for committer"? How
>> did you test it? What kinds of review have you done?
>>
>> The committer can't know whether it's ready or not if he doesn't have a
>> full report from you.
>>
>> Thanks!

Hi Josh,
so I've got a couple of questions.

Is it enough to provide the description in the commitfest app, or is that
better to send an email and provide link in commitfest?

This is a patch only with regression tests, is that enough to write
something like: "This patch applies cleanly on trunk code. All tests pass,
the test coverage increses as provided."? Or do you expect some more info?

thanks,
Szymon