Re: WIP: Join push-down for foreign tables

From: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Shigeru Hanada <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WIP: Join push-down for foreign tables
Date: 2011-10-21 14:53:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

How about the current status of this patch, although it is still
"Waiting on author".

If Hanada-san would propose contrib/pgsql_fdw as a basis of join-pushdown
feature, I'll likely volunteer to review the patch.
I'm also interested in this feature. Hopefully, I'd like to try other
kind of pushing
down (such as aggregate, sort, ...) or updatable foreign tables. :-)

Thanks,