Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA statement

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ronan Dunklau <ronan(dot)dunklau(at)dalibo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA statement
Date: 2014-06-17 09:30:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Michael Paquier
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Ronan Dunklau <ronan(dot)dunklau(at)dalibo(dot)com> wrote:
>> Now, we should think about what options may be desirable for postgres_fdw.
> An option to include triggers in what is fetched? I am sure you know
> they can be created on foreign tables now :)
Please forget that. This makes no sense as long as ImportForeignSchema
returns only a list of CreateForeighTableStmt, and even with that,
there are considerations like the order on which the objects created
should be applied through a potential call of standard_ProcessUtility
or similar.
--
Michael