PostgreSQL Developer(s)

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Developer(s)
Date: 2014-01-30 18:30:37
Lists: pgsql-jobs

2ndQuadrant is looking for people with demonstrable talent as a
leading developer and an interest in serious PostgreSQL internals
development.

2ndQuadrant wishes to hire people that are happy to live and work
where they are now. If you're a non-native English speaker, you're
very welcome here. You will need useful communication skills,
dedication and a focus on quality.

If you're interested in a longer term career with a team following an
open source business model, please get in touch. We value credibility,
honesty, responsibility, hard work, teamwork, courage, humility, time
off, families, friendships and getting paid fairly for our successful
contributions.

Please provide a recent resumé and describe your ideal role and package.

Direct applicants only. No agencies, thanks.

We look forward to hearing from you,

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/