PostgreSQL Opening

From: CS DBA <cs_dba(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: cs_dba(at)consistentstate(dot)com
Subject: PostgreSQL Opening
Date: 2014-01-30 18:58:09
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Overview:

Consistent State is looking to expand the technical team.

We are a /*PostgreSQL Professional Services Company*/. We're looking for
someone to join us in a technical role. This role will be largely a
"jack of all trades" in the technical arena to include full lifecycle
development, Linux management/administration and Database tasks such as
database monitoring, automation and other DBA (Database Admin) tasks.

We'll train you up if you have an interest in learning...

Skills:

Applicants should have at least a /*basic/*//*junior*/ understanding of
the following:

*

Linux (Red Hat, Scientific Linux, CentOS, Fedora, etc)

*

Linux Bash scripting

*

SQL / RDBMS Experience

Nice to have's:

*

Database development

*

PostgreSQL Experience

*

Networking

*

Linux Scripting (php, Perl, Python)

*

WEB development

*

Advanced SQL

*

Database Admin skills (Backup/recovery, Performance tuning,
Replication, etc)

*

Structured design & development practices

For consideration submit resume's and desired hourly rate to:

jobs(at)consistentstate(dot)com