Database Administrator job with Craftsy in Denver

From: Alison Lawrence <alison(at)sympoz(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Administrator job with Craftsy in Denver
Date: 2014-07-17 20:38:25
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi there,
I'd like to submit our DBA role to your jobs mailing list.
Please find the job description attached.
Also, here is a link to the job posting on our careers site:
http://bit.ly/1wwzzze
Please advise if you require any additional information from me.

Thanks!

Alison Lawrence
*Recruiter *
alison(at)craftsy(dot)com

*We're hiring! http://www.craftsy.com/careers
<http://www.craftsy.com/careers> *

Attachment Content-Type Size
DBA - JD.docx application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document 131.9 KB