Re: [v9.2] SECURITY LABEL on shared database object

From: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
To: Kohei Kaigai <Kohei(dot)Kaigai(at)emea(dot)nec(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [v9.2] SECURITY LABEL on shared database object
Date: 2011-06-13 16:24:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The attached patch is an update revision of security label support
for shared database objects.

It contains bug fixes of cleanups when user drops databases,
tablespaces or roles.
And it also modified to use syscache to reference security label
of shared database objects according to the implementation
discussed in the sepgsql-uavc thread.