Re: postgresql 9.0.4 source compilation issue on OSX

From: Bhavin Kamani <bhavinkamani(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql 9.0.4 source compilation issue on OSX
Date: 2011-06-13 16:24:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks Bob for your lead. I was finally able to solve my issue. I had
earlier installed the binary version of postgresql. As I had to compile
certain contrib/modules sometime back, I had chosen to set USE PGXS=1 in my
.zshrc file. This was causing these errors. It was silly mistake from my
end. Thanks a ton for your lead which helped me discover the root cause.

- Bhavin