Immediate full-time sysadmin (for the DBA-curious)

From: Ben Chobot <bench(at)instructure(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Immediate full-time sysadmin (for the DBA-curious)
Date: 2014-04-30 18:31:47
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hey list,

My company (Instructure) continues to grow quickly and is currently in the market for an ops sysadmin, especially one who would be interested in doing some occasional postgres work. We’re a cloud shop, so you get to enjoy all the benefits and challenges that implies. We’re also big into automation, metrics, linux, and work/life balance. On top of all that, we provide a service that our users love that helps students learn and teachers teach, so at the end of the day, you get to tell yourself you’re helping education, instead of something… less beneficial.

Here’s the official blurb:

https://instructure-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=107&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992277&company_id=16949&version=1

We’d prefer the job to be in our Salt Lake City or Chicago offices, but are open to remote work for a proven superstar.

If you’re interested, send us your resume though that link above, or just shoot it to me and I’ll make sure the right people see it.