Kind Atten:we are looking for a Postgresql Developer at Tampa, FL

From: Dhanasekaran <dhana(at)krgtech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Kind Atten:we are looking for a Postgresql Developer at Tampa, FL
Date: 2014-04-29 21:47:08
Lists: atlpug pgsql-jobs

Hello Professionals,

This is Dhana from KRG Technologies; we are looking for a Postgresql
Developer at Tampa, FL

You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we
can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I
sincerely appreciate your time.

Job Title: Postgresql Developer

Location: Tampa, FL

Duration: 6 Months

Responsibilities:

Ø Minimum 1 year experience with Postgresql 8.3, 8.4

Ø Solid understanding of query execution plans

Ø Good SQL scripts skill including SPs, PSQL scripting

Ø Good performance tuning skills

Ø Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database
systems issues.

Ø Knowledge of disaster recovery principles and practices, including
planning, testing, backup/restore

Ø Problem-solving skills

Ø Strong Communication skills.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhana

KRG Technologies Inc.

25000 | Avenue Stanford | Suite 243 | Valencia, CA 91355

Direct Phone: 661-367-8000*410 | Fax: (661) 257-9968

Email: dhana(at)krgtech(dot)com| URL: <http://www.krgtech.com/> www.krgtech.com

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, Please <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/>
click here and enter your E-mail address to unsubscribe. All requests will
be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.