Re: table corrupted

From: João Eugenio Marynowski <joaoem(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: table corrupted
Date: 2009-10-23 03:00:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't be able to select the data from table with pg_dump or select, both
occur error...
how i can identified the register of a table independent the contends of the
register, only control of the postgres?
I eliminate the index pk but now I don't be able to create begin because
show the error:
ERROR: index row requires 21776744 bytes, maximum size is 8191
How increase the index row?

--
João Eugenio Marynowski
(41) 9624-3933